Not really, I'm planning the release for tuesday afternoon. There is just one final piece of code that needs to be refactored.
If you want to contribute, these are some things that need work:
- Testing: Manual testing on various platforms and creating new dummy test projects. What currently is missing for example is tests with inheritance and silverlight UI tests.
- An installer (just like plugins from the resharper powertoys for example)
- MSTest runner compatibility: currently if you have the MSTest runner turned on it also tries to execute the tests. AgUnit also interferes with normal MSTest projects.
- Performance tuning
- Refactoring / code cleanup
- NUnit support, both in the resharper part and the silverlight part.
- Upgrade of the silverlight toolkit test runner, we currently use the Nov09 release I think. Maybe run them side-by-side depending on the version used in the test project ?
- Silverlight UI testing support
Just create a fork and when you're done I'll merge it into the project.