Configurable WindowGeometry

Mar 13, 2013 at 3:21 PM
Hello,

I run a lot of UI tests that require BrowserWindowState.Normal, forcing me to create custom builds of AgUnit. Is this something that could be made configurable? Would you be open to a pull request if I attempted to implement this? Finally, if I did try to implement this, does AgUnit have an existing vehicle for configuration options that I should use?

Also, will it ever be possible to get the newer builds of AgUnit working in VS2010, or is this technically unfeasible due to the .NET requirement? I'd like to be able to keep using the latest R# in VS2010.

Finally, thanks for your hard work -- AgUnit rocks.
Coordinator
Mar 13, 2013 at 4:18 PM
Thanks for the compliment :)

As for the configuration options, I've been putting that off very long, but it's something that a lot of people have asked.
AgUnit currently has no implementation for it, but I was planning to integrate it with the R# options. Giving all the goodness of R#'s shared settings ..
This should be quite straightforward, see: http://confluence.jetbrains.com/display/ReSharper/2.9+Settings+%28R7%2
It would be great if you want to submit a pull request, less work for me :)

As for the .NET requirement, I'm planning to lower it again to .NET 4 by using reflection to detect if we need to support MSTest11 (= Visual Studio 2012).
In that case I can load the needed assemblies safely. Now AgUnit has direct references to them causing the .NET 4.5 requirement.

R# 8 support is also coming soon (I hope).

And dotCover is something I've gotten a lot of requests for lately too.