Fourth release of AgUnit.
Copy the extracted files from AgUnit-0.4.1-for-ReSharper-6.0.zip into the "Bin\Plugins\" folder of your ReSharper installation
(default C:\Program Files\JetBrains\ReSharper\v6.0\Bin\Plugins), create this folder if it does not exist.
Delete any previous versions of AgUnit you may have in this folder.
Make sure to "Unblock" any of the .dll files that are blocked.
- ReSharper 6.0 support (support for 4 and 5 dropped)
- Uses StatLight behind the covers, see http://statlight.codeplex.com
- NUnit and XUnit support
- No more separate "Silverlight debug" option, you can now use the normal "Debug" option.
- No more need for a System.Linq.Xml reference in the test project.
Bugfixes in 0.4.1
- Performance is bad for large test suites, compared to AgUnit 0.3. It should match the performance of the Silverlight toolkit test runner.
- Test timings are incorrect
- Tests are run out of order
NUnit tests can be run by using the nunit-silverlight project from your Silverlight test project.
XUnit tests can be run by using the xunitcontrib-silverlight project from your Silverlight test project.
You will also need to install the xunitcontrib-resharper plugin.