Don’t access on path 'С:\Program Files\JetBrains\ReSharper\v5.0\Bin\DotNetZip-spjqoixt.tmp'

Oct 4, 2010 at 4:37 PM

Hello,

You make really good plugin. But I have  incomprehensibly error.

I copy the extracted files from AgUnit-0.1-ReSharper5.0.zip into the " C:\Program Files\JetBrains\ReSharper\v5.0\Bin\Plugins. When I try running test I have error -Unit Test Runner failed to load test assembly: Jeffirains.ReSharper.TaskRunnerFramework.TaskException: Don’t access on path 'С:\Program Files\JetBrains\ReSharper\v5.0\Bin\DotNetZip-spjqoixt.tmp'.

My system is – Windows 7, VS 2010, Silverlight 4, R# 5.0.

Yours faithfully

Alex Fatkin

Oct 4, 2010 at 9:30 PM

Hi

This is due to an issue with UAC. You need to run visual studio as administrator.
This will be fixed in the upcoming 0.2 release of AgUnit.

Greetings

Steven De Kock

Oct 5, 2010 at 10:03 AM

Hello, Steven

I download the latest source code agunit_864893c22765 and make my own build.

Now this  AgUnit test is work. 

[TestMethod]

public void TestMethod1()

{

int x = 5;

Assert.AreEqual(5,x);

}

But it only work without silverlight members.

When I do

[TestMethod]

public void TestMethod1()

{

int x = App.Context.TbMembers.Count();

Assert.AreEqual(5,x);

}

I have NullReferenceException: No link to object.

How I can use AgUnit test with Silverlight members?

Greetings

Alex Fatkin

Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 2:30 AM
To: fatkin@alfatech.kz
Subject: Re: Don’t access on path '
С:\Program Files\JetBrains\ReSharper\v5.0\Bin\DotNetZip-spjqoixt.tmp' [agunit:229558]

Hi

This is due to an issue with UAC. You need to run visual studio as administrator.
This will be fixed in the upcoming 0.2 release of AgUnit.

Greetings

Steven De Kock

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (agunit@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email agunit@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Oct 5, 2010 at 2:29 PM

Hi

Context is not a default property of the App / Application class in Silverlight, so I guess this is your own application code ...

You have to keep in mind, that when running unit tests, the Application_Startup event is never raised (the silverlight runner framework from the toolkit does raise this event).
So maybe your code to initialize the "App.Context" property is not executed ? Try using the "Silverlight debug unit tests" feature from AgUnit to debug your test and see what goes wrong.

A way to work around this is to use the [AssemblyInitialize] attribute.

Greetings

Steven De Kock