Binaries for ReSharper 6

Jul 21, 2011 at 5:38 AM

Hi there, any chance you guys could package the current binaries for AgUnit for ReSharper 6 for download on this site?

I can't get the source via Git, I get a permission denied error when I execute "git clone git@github.com:sdekock/AgUnit".

I upgraded to ReSharper 6 a week ago and really need a new version of AgUnit to work with, even if it's not quite there yet.

Jul 22, 2011 at 4:27 PM

I've changed the git url to use http instead of ssh.
Try cloning http://github.com/sdekock/AgUnit

I'll be posting binaries soon.

Jul 24, 2011 at 10:48 PM

Binaries are now available.
Use the download button on the main page for the 0.4 release. 

Jul 25, 2011 at 1:46 AM

Thanks, the binaries are working fine for me, I'm encountering a couple of minor issues though:

Whenever I run or debug Silverlight tests, I get a popup saying Task Runner Application has encountered a user-defined breakpoint.

I can close this window and it runs fine, so it's a minor annoyance, if I debug it's looking for the source file 

C:\Users\Steven\Desktop\AgUnit\src\AgUnit.Runner.Resharper60.TaskRunner\UnitTestRunner\Silverlight\SilverlightUnitTestTaskRunner.cs

So maybe that's where the issue lies.

Also, the ReSharper test buttons in the left gutter are not appearing next to test classes and methods if AgUnit is enabled. I can get them to come back by disabling AgUnit, reloading the code file then re-enabling AgUnit. Again, minor annoyance, would be good not to have to do this, as I need the test buttons to use Task Runner effectively.

It's great to be able to run both standard tests and Silverlight tests without having to change configuration though, thanks for your hard work here.

Jul 25, 2011 at 1:53 AM

Forgot to take out a "Debugger.Break()" statement. Thanks for noticing, I've updated the binaries.
Re-download, and the popup will go away.

As for the gutter icons, in what kind of test project are you experiencing this ?
MSTest / NUnit / ... ?
DotNet / SL ? 

Jul 25, 2011 at 3:51 AM

Cool, thanks for that.

The gutter icons won't show for MSTest attributes, doesn't matter whether they are for .NET test projects or Silverlight test projects. We're not using NUnit.

Aug 9, 2011 at 9:48 AM

This has been fixed in the AgUnit 0.4.1 release.

Aug 11, 2011 at 2:47 AM

Awesome, thanks!