- Win 8.1 Enterprise
- Visual Studio 2013 Premium
- ReSharper 188.8.131.526 C# edition
- Running VS as "Administrator"
Can't seem to get AgUnit working with Silverlight 5, VS 2013 and ReSharper 81. Is this not supported?
I've read through what info there is on how to get started (proper documentation would help) and realized this:
- Even with Silverlight Toolkit december 2011 there is no "Silverlight Test Project" template in Visual Studio 2013.
- However, with the toolkit the proper references can be added from (in my case) C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Silverlight\v5.0\Toolkit\dec11\Testing:
-- Microsoft.Silverlight.Testing 184.108.40.206
-- Visual Studio Unit Testing Metadata 220.127.116.11
- Using ReSharper's VS menu > Extension Manager and installing AgUnit gives no errors, but the plugin is then not available under ReSharper > Options > Plugins.
-- Checking "Show additional developer information" tells me it found something for AgUnit but no error.
So I tried downloading AgUnit manually and extracting it to C:\Program Files (x86)\JetBrains\ReSharper\v8.1\Bin\Plugins (added that folder, ensured it's security was loose).
- AgUnit is now available under ReSharper > Options > Plugins, but with a yellow WARNING sign. Checking details I get:
The file “C:\Program Files (x86)\JetBrains\ReSharper\v8.1\Bin\Plugins\AgUnit-0.8-for-ReSharper-8.0\AgUnit.Runner.Resharper80.dll” references product version 8.0 which is incompatible with currently running 8.1
The file “C:\Program Files (x86)\JetBrains\ReSharper\v8.1\Bin\Plugins\AgUnit-0.8-for-ReSharper-8.0\AgUnit.Runner.Resharper80.TaskRunner.dll” references product version 8.0 which is incompatible with currently running 8.1
At this point I can't proceed. Ideas?